Non-Photo ID Options
If you don't have photo identification and are unable to obtain photo-ID before Election Day, you can present two other pieces of information, as long as both contain your name and at least one contains your address.
- Valid ID cards or certificates issued by the Canadian or Saskatchewan government, a Saskatchewan municipality or school division, a Saskatchewan Indian band, the Métis Nation of Saskatchewan or an agency of one of these entities.
- Personal correspondence, benefit/contribution statements and tax/assessment notices issued by any of the above entities.
- Bank/credit union cards, credit cards and statements.
- Utility bills and statements issued within six months of the date of the election.
- Personalized attestation of residence, letter of stay or admission form issued by a seniors or student residence, long term care or shelter facility.
For a complete list of acceptable identification view Appendix D - Table 1 page 109-111 of The Local Government Election Regulations.